Copyright 2021 Harry J. Enns Wetland Discovery Centre
1. Entries will be accepted starting on February 2, 12:00 CST, 2021 and ending on February 28, 12:00 CST, 2021 or until the first goose is seen. The first Canada goose has to be seen and/or verified by an employee of the Harry J. Enns Wetland Discovery Centre at Oak Hammock Marsh and be located within the physical limits of the Oak Hammock Marsh to be counted as the first goose.
2. Enter the contest by submitting an entry using the online form provided. The entry must be filled completely to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Oak Hammock Marsh. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility.
3. The winner of the contest will receive a small plush Canada goose and a one-year family membership to the Oak Hammock Marsh Interpretive Centre. No cash or other prize substitution. The prize is non-transferable. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Oak Hammock Marsh Interpretive Centre to use the winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
4. Winner will be notified by email or telephone within five (5) days following the arrival of the first goose. Oak Hammock Marsh Interpretive Centre shall have no liability for winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winner’s incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
5. By entering this content, you understand and agree that Oak Hammock Marsh shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print and publish your entry, name and/or picture, for news, publicity, information, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.