Vendor Contract & Information
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR MARCH 2019
Registration cost is $10. One table is included, additional tables are $10 each. Each vendor will receive 1 rack space. Additional rack space is $5 per rack. You must provide your own rack. You must pay with cash or money order by March 4, 2019. You can stop in to the high school/middle school building or send it to the address listed below. Payment must be received by March 4, 2019 to guarantee your spot. Please register early, as we had an overwhelming response for our Summer 2018 sale. Payment can be dropped off at Landmark Monday through Thursday 7:30am - 3:30pm and Fridays from 7:30am - 2:30pm. Money orders should be made out to Landmark Academy.
*If you are a direct-seller (Thirty-One, Mary Kay, etc.) please contact Annette Harnish at 810-982-7210 ext. 3311 prior to submitting your application to avoid duplicates.
- Please ensure your clothing is clean
- Price all of your items or clearly indicate how much your items are.
- It is important to bring change, we will not be able to provide it.
- Landmark is not responsible for lost items, it is important to bring a sheet or cover for your items.
- The person signing this agreement must remain at the table at all times, no children can operate your table.
- We will have LM staff and volunteers walking around to check on you. We realize you may have to use the restroom etc.
- We ask that you only have one additional person at your table.
- We will have an area for your big ticket items, please indicate how many you will be bringing.
- You may set up at 4:00pm-7:00pm on Friday, March 15th.
- If you are unable to set-up the night before we will have early morning set up on Saturday, March 16th from 7:00am-9:00am.
- We encourage you to set up the night before, as vendors will have the opportunity to shop on Saturday morning from 8:15am-8:50am
- Doors will open promptly at 9:00am on Saturday morning.
SPECIAL REQUESTS (FOR PLACEMENT, ETC.) MAY BE MADE BUT CANNOT BE GUARANTEED
You can fill out the form below or print and mail your registration to:
c/o Annette Harnish
4800 Lapeer Rd.
Kimball, MI 48074
Click here to download a registration form
Please contact Annette Harnish if you have any questions
(810) 982-7210 ext 3311