Stay tuned for more contests starting during the 2018 Tour de France.
The Castelli Epic Climb Collection features two of the legendary climbs of this year’s Giro d’Italia, Monte Zoncolan and Colle delle Finestre. These beautiful artworks are printed on 158 GSM fine art paper — quality you can see and feel. It’s a collection of art prints that not only captures but is also driven by the joy of and passion for cycling.
As in cycling, speed is of the essence, because only 200 sets are available. The art prints are printed locally in Italy and rolled and packed in a cardboard tube celebrating some of the Giro headlines from La Gazzetta dello Sport from 1981 to 1992, when Castelli previously outfitted the leaders.
Copyright 2018, Castelli Cycling
The usual Castelli rules apply (see below). Only one entry is allowed per person.
3. The contest is open to all Castelli Newsletter subscribers who sign up for the campaign.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
4. This contest begins at 02:00 p.m. Central European Time (CET) on May 29, 2018,
and ends at 08:00 p.m. (CET) on June 4, 2018.
5. The Castelli random-number generator will pick the lucky winners.
6. Winners will be announced on June 5, 2018.
Click here for detailed contest rules.