Over the last 60 years, the Leo family has grown to more than 150,000 reported members in 150+ countries. Each Leo club has its own unique story that together makes one Leo legacy. As we look to grow the global impact of Leos over the next 5 years through the Leo Strategic Plan, we want to celebrate your local stories – the work you’ve done with your Leo clubs.
For this year’s video contest, we’re asking Leos to create a video that show us what they’re proudest of in their Leo club’s legacy by answering the following questions:
To enter the contest, follow these three steps:
The winning videos will be announced on December 5th, International Leo Day.
Odds of winning are dependent on the number of valid entries received. All submissions must be received by November 1, 2021 in order to be eligible for the contest.
Copyright 2021 Lions Clubs International
1. By entering this contest, you authorize the use of this video by Lions Clubs International for the purpose of printed, digital, video or other mediums for the purposes of promotion and publicity for Lions Clubs International. Those images shall be the property of LIONS CLUBS INTERNATIONAL for any and all use.
2. Videos must be submitted via the official entry form online.
3. Videos must be no longer than three minutes.
4. Videos must be entirely original in content. By submitting a video, you guarantee that you hold the rights to everything in it and that it does not contain any copyright material.
5. The winners will be announced on December 5, 2021.
6. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of valid entries received. All submissions must be received by November 1, 2021 in order to be eligible for the contest.