OPEN ONLY TO HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS*
Fill out the form below then create an account on wematchwell.com
We'll email you a referral link to share with your friends
Share your link via social networks, email or text to receive extra entries
Copyright 2021 Matchwell
*Healthcare professionals sweepstakes is open to include:
Registered Nurse (RN)
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
State Tested Nurse Aide (STNA)
Certified Nurse Aide (CNA)
State Registered Nurse Aide
Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
Nurse Practitioner (NP)
Advanced registered nurse practitioner (ARNP)
Certified registered nurse practitioner (CRNP)
Certified nurse practitioner (CNP)
Licensed nurse practitioner (LNP)
Nurse practitioner certified (NPC)
Nurse Midwife (CNM)
Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS)
Licensed professional counselor (LPC)
Licensed professional clinical counselor (LPCC)
Licensed clinical mental health counselors
Licensed clinical professional counselors
Licensed mental health counselors
Licensed Social Worker
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Licensed Master of Social Work
licensed master social worker-advanced generalist (LMSW-AG)
Licensed Baccalaureate Social Worker (LBSW)
Licensed Independent Social Worker
Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW)
Certified Advanced Practice Social Worker (CAPSW)
Certified Independent Practice Social Worker (CIPSW)
Licensed Advanced Practice Social Worker (LAPSW)
Licensed Graduate Social Worker (LGSW)
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
Licensed Associate Marriage and Family Therapist (LAMFT)
Physical Therapist (PT)
Occupational Therapist (OT)
Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
MATCHWELL’S STUDENT LOAN SWEEPSTAKES - OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: Matchwell’s Student Loan Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) will run from January 15, 2021 at 8 am EST to December 31, 2021 at 11:59 pm EST (the "Promotion Period").
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is MATCHWELL, INC. ("Sponsor"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at email@example.com during the Promotion Period.
2. HOW TO ENTER:
There are two methods for entry:
(a) Visit www.wematchwell.com/giveaway and follow the instructions on the webpage, including filling out the Entry Form and registering on the Matchwell Platform to be eligible to win the sweepstakes. Individuals already registered on the Matchwell platform are eligible to enter using the Entry Form.
Each Entrant is limited to one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes, regardless of whether Entrant is certified in multiple states or has multiple licenses (i.e. CNA and RN). Notwithstanding the foregoing, each Entrant will receive an additional entry for each valid Referral made pursuant to Section 3 below, up to a maximum of fifty (50) additional entries.
Any person who submits an entry pursuant to Section 2(b) of these Official Rules may not submit an Entry pursuant to this Section 2(a). Submission of entries that do not conform to these Official Rules will result in said Entrant’s automatic disqualification from the Sweepstakes.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification, as set forth further below in these Official Rules. All Entries must be submitted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
(b) Alternative Entry: On a 3” x 5” card (“Entry Card”), handprint your name, mailing address, city, state, zip code, telephone number (including area code), email address, date of birth, and clinical license number, insert the Entry Card in an envelope, affix proper postage to envelope and mail to: Attn: Matchwell’s Student Loan Sweepstakes, 110 N. Corcoran St. 5th Floor, Durham, NC 27701. Entries must be postmarked and received by December 31, 2021 at 11:59 pm EST in order to be eligible for the Sweepstakes.
Persons wishing to submit an Alternative Entry are subject to the same eligibility requirements as those that submit an entry pursuant to Section 2(a) of these Official Rules. Entrants may submit up to fifty-one (51) Entry Cards with the requested information to receive up to fifty-one (51) Alternative Entries. Only one Alternative Entry will be given per Entry Card submitted. Any person who submits an entry pursuant to Section 2(a) of these Official Rules, may not submit an Alternative Entry. Alternative Entry submissions that are incomplete, illegible or inaccurate will be automatically disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification, as set forth further below in these Official Rules.
3. REFERRALS: Entrants have the opportunity to earn additional Entries by referring other eligible persons to register in the Sweepstakes. Once an eligible person registers for the Sweepstakes, they will be provided the opportunity to share a link via multiple social media/dissemination platforms. Each link will be unique to the referring Entrant. For each eligible person that validly registers for the Sweepstakes through the use of the referring Entrant’s link, such referring Entrant will receive an additional entry into the Sweepstakes, up to a maximum of fifty (50) additional entries.
4. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States, excluding residents of NEW YORK, FLORIDA, RHODE ISLAND, HAWAII, ALASKA, PUERTO RICO and GUAM (“Eligible Locations”), who are at least 18 years of age, and have an active professional healthcare license for an “Eligible Clinical Discipline”, as defined in Section 3 below (the “Entrant”).
Entrant’s clinical license must be verifiable by the eligible state in which the Entrant resides. Entrant will only be eligible if the Entry Form is completed in its entirety with all supplied information being accurate and verifiable. If any of the supplied information is deemed by the Sponsor to not be accurate or verifiable, the Entrant will be declared ineligible at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Further, unless an Entrant submits an Alternative Entry, successful entry is conditioned upon the Entrant’s successful registration on the Matchwell platform.
Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the "Promotion Entities"), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
5. ELIGIBLE CLINICAL DISCIPLINES: Only licensed members of the following clinical disciplines are eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP), Physical Therapist (PT), Occupational Therapist (OT), Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA), Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA), Respiratory Therapist, Registered Behavior Technician (RBT), Licensed Social Worker (LSW), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Master of Social Work (LMSW), Licensed Master Social Worker-Advanced Generalist (LMSW-AG), Licensed Baccalaureate Social Worker (LBSW), Licensed Independent Social Worker (LISW), Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW), Certified Advanced Practice Social Worker (CAPSW), Certified Independent Practice Social Worker (CIPSW), Licensed Advanced Practice Social Worker (LAPSW), Licensed Graduate Social Worker (LGSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC), Nurse Practitioner (NP), Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP), Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner (CRNP), Certified Nurse Practitioner (CNP), Licensed Nurse Practitioner (LNP), Nurse Practitioner Certified (NPC), Nurse Midwife (CNM), Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA), Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), State Tested Nurse Aide (STNA), Certified Nurse Aide (CNA), State Registered Nurse Aide (SRNA), Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), and Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN).
Entrants must be licensed in one of the above disciplines in one of the Eligible Locations.
When submitting an entry, all Entrants will be required to provide their current and valid Clinical License Number as proof of membership in one or more of the Eligible Clinical Disciplines.
Grand Prize: Two (2) winners (“Grand Prize Winners”) will receive a $25,000 cash prize in the form of a check, with the intent that such prize be used towards payment of student loans (approximate retail value or "ARV": $25,000)
Only one Grand Prize per person and per household will be awarded. Grand Prizes cannot be transferred or substituted by Grand Prize Winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a Grand Prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the Eligible Locations as defined in Section 2 and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations.
7. WINNER SELECTION: The Grand Prize Winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected by random drawing (“Drawing”) from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. An independent third party will conduct the drawing. The drawing will be conducted on January 2, 2022 at Noon EST. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
8. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Each Grand Prize Winner will be notified by phone call, text and/or email at the email address and phone number provided on the Entry Form within seven (7) days of the Drawing (“Notification”). The potential Grand Prize Winner must accept a prize by email or phone, as directed by Sponsor, within three (3) days of Notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive Notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s)/phone line(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Grand Prize Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account and/or phone line.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
In addition to the above methods of Notification, Sponsor may choose to notify Grand Prize Winners in person by sending Sponsor Representatives to the address provided by Entrant. Sponsor shall have fourteen (14) days to provide such in-person notification. By entering this contest, you grant Matchwell and its representatives the right to photograph, film and otherwise document such in-person notification. For more details regarding rights granted by you upon entry to this Sweepstakes, see Section 10 of these Official Rules.
9.SCHEDULE OF PAYMENT: Each Grand Prize Winner will receive their prize, paid in full, by January 15, 2022, as long as the Grand Prize Winner has complied with all other provisions of these Official Rules.
11. RIGHTS GRANTED BY YOU: By entering this Sweepstakes, you understand that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity (or as long as permitted by applicable law) and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation the entry and Grand Prize Winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness or image, any photographs, videos or other materials created when the Grand Prize Winner is notified, statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
12. RELEASE FORM: Each Grand Prize Winner will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release (including, where permitted, a Publicity Release) (the "Affidavit") within seven (7) days of notification, and in any event before receiving the prize. Failure to return the executed Affidavit within that time may result in forfeiture of prize and random selection of alternate potential Grand Prize Winner from remaining eligible entries. Grand Prize Winners will be subject to a verification process, to include providing a completed W-9 including the Grand Prize Winners’ name, date of birth, address, home phone number, work/cell phone number, verification of Grand Prize Winner’s licensure in the relevant clinical discipline, and social security number or taxpayer identification number.
13. TAXES: Each Grand Prize Winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize and paying any expenses associated with any prize(s) which are not specifically provided for in the Official Rules. Each Grand Prize Winner must provide the Sponsor with a completed IRS Form W-9 with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Each Grand Prize Winner will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
14. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in state of North Carolina having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and you further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
16. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES. To obtain a copy of the Grand Prize Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Grand Prize Winners will also be posted on Matchwell’s website at www.matchwell.com/giveaway, after winner confirmation is complete. Requests for the names of the Grand Prize Winners must be received no later than one (1) year after the Promotion Period has ended.
17. SPONSOR: Matchwell LLC, 110 N. Corcoran St. 5th Floor, Durham, NC 27701, email: email@example.com, phone number: (888)-804-4298.