Click the links below to enter and vote!
Upload your best picture during the dates listed below. Once voting opens, vote and share your entry with friends. The photos with the most votes will win.
We'd like to say thank you to all who participated. Stay tuned for future contests and promotions.
Fill out the entry form and enter your photo
Vote for your entry and share with friends to collect more votes
Winner is announced and featured on our page
Beautiful Blue Ridge Mountain Wedding venue give away.
T&R Farm, Vyzion Photography, DC hair salon
Enter for your chance to win an intimate mountain wedding at T & R Farm, The majestic views of the blue ridge mountains will transform your wedding into a truly romantic event, sure to thrill your guests and create a lifetime of beautiful memories.
Included in your winnings are the use of T&R farm venue, photography by Greg Bailey of Vyzion Photography to capture your special day, Hair and makeup for the bride by Donna Corvin of DC Salon.
Official rules: No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Must be 21 years of age or older to enter.
Void outside the 50 United States, and where prohibited. Do not proceed to enter if you are not at least 21 years of age and a legal resident of, and located within, one of the 50 United States, at the time of entry. Your participation in the Giveaway constitutes the entrant’s (“Participant,” “Entrant,” “you,” or “your”) full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules, including the decisions and interpretations of Sponsor and/or the judges, which are final and binding on all matters relating to the Giveaway.
1. GIVEAWAY PERIOD: (The T&R Farm wedding give away) (the “Giveaway”) runs from September 17,2019, at 12:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) (the “Giveaway Start Date”) Nov. 30,2019 , at 11:59 PM ET (the “Giveaway End Date”). The period from the Giveaway Start Date through the Giveaway End Date is referred to as the “Giveaway Period.” Sponsor’s designated computer is the official time clock for the Giveaway.
2. SPONSOR: The Giveaway is sponsored by T&R Farm, Vyzion photography, DC hair salon.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Giveaway Period, please use our specified entry form (found on our website).
1. Regardless of method of entry, all entries must be received by the Giveaway End Date. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than one (1) entry per household by using multiple email addresses, identities, profiles, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service may apply. Participants do not need to make a purchase of any kind to enter the Giveaway. Regardless of method of entry, to enter the Giveaway, each entrant must complete the entry form with all required information (which will include your full name, full address, city, state, telephone number, email address, wedding date (if known) and age), and agree to these Official Rules. Photocopies of print ballot entries and mechanical reproductions submitted at an event and entries by any means which subvert the entry process will be void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
2. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to: (1) verify any element of any entry, related materials or entrant’s eligibility; (2) to request additional information; and (3) to disqualify any entrant whose participation may subject the Giveaway, Sponsor or Sponsor’s advertisers, clients, or customers to controversy, negative publicity, scorn, or ridicule. By entering the Giveaway, you agree to provide any documentation or information deemed necessary by, and in a form acceptable to, Sponsor to satisfy the above requirement if asked by Sponsor to do so.
4. LIMIT: Maximum one (1) entry per person and/or per household for the Giveaway Period.
5. ELIGIBILITY: The Giveaway is open to all legal residents of the 50 United States who are 21 years old or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited. Persons in the following categories are NOT eligible to enter the Giveaway or win Giveaway prizes: any person who on or after September 1, 2019, was or is: (a) a Giveaway Partner owner or employee; (b) a director, officer, employee, agent, or independent contractor of Sponsor, or its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, or service agencies; (c) any entities retained by Sponsor for the administration of the Giveaway; (d) an immediate family member (defined as parents, parents-in-law, children, siblings and spouse (including common law), regardless of where they reside) of any entity provided in the Addendum; or (e) any exhibitor or sponsor of an event organized by the entities provided in the Addendum, including any director, officer, employee, agent, or independent contractor thereof. Any other persons with whom any of the above are domiciled are also not eligible to enter the Giveaway or win Giveaway prizes.
6. WINNER SELECTION/DRAWING: The winner will be selected on December 2, 2019 (the “Drawing Date”), by a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Giveaway Period. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Prize must be used by December 31, 2020
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: If your entry has been drawn as a winner, it will be posted on the T&R farm website. It is the winners sole responsibility to claim their prize within 10 days from drawing end date December 1, 2019. If winner does not claim their prize by December 12, 2019, prize will be forfeited.
8. PRIZE: Use of T&R farm venue, 100 maximum attendees (including wedding party, (any set up, decorations, shuttle service, rental of overnight use, and add ons are not included in this prize. This is only for the use of the venue itself.) Photography by Vyzion Photography (Greg Bailey) 10 professional edited photos plus other photos taken, Hair and makeup for the bride by DC salon, Donna Corvin.
9. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: It is the winning party's responsibility to timely schedule their wedding date. If a date is canceled, the prize is forfeited. Liability insurance by the winning party is required for the day of the event (proof of insurance is required). An $800.00 deposit is required for damage protection to T&R Farm property. Improper cleanup is also included in this security deposit which will result in 50% of deposit forfeited for cleanup. Wedding date must be scheduled 160 days prior to actual date of wedding. security deposit is due upon scheduling of wedding. Cancellation of date must be done within 60 days of event or results in 50% penalty of security deposit.
10.TAXES: Under all circumstances, winner is responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes.
11.CONTACTING SPONSOR: Any notice, documentation, etc. that are to be provided to the Sponsor may be provided using the following methods:
1: contacting directly on website.
13.PRIVACY: We do not share your personal information.
14.PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Giveaway constitutes permission to use each entrant’s name, hometown (city and state), voice, biographical information, likeness, photograph and any statements regarding this Giveaway in all media now known or hereafter discovered, for any purpose, including without limitation, in connection with, and to promote, market or advertise, the Giveaway, in whole or in part, without review, approval, credit or attribution, notification or payment from or to entrant or any person or entity, worldwide, in perpetuity, or on a winner’s list, if applicable. By entering this Giveaway, you agree to be photographed and interviewed by the Sponsor for publicity purposes at least once and when given reasonable notice given by the Sponsor. Giveaway is subject to all applicable U. S. federal, state and local laws and regulations.
15. DISQUALIFICATION: The following are prohibited and will result in automatic disqualification from the Giveaway: (1) using any method that artificially increases odds of winning, including without limitation Internet bots, web robots, www robots or any other type of bots and ballot stuffing; (2) non-compliance with these Official Rules; and (3) any other act which the Giveaway Partners determine, in their sole discretion, jeopardizes the integrity of the Giveaway, is unsportsmanlike, or is intended to annoy or harass any other entrant or Giveaway Partner.
16.ARBITRATION/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited by law, participants agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway shall be resolved exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association then effective, and any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred by entrant with regard to this Giveaway, excluding in all events attorneys’ or other related fees and punitive, exemplary, incidental, consequential or other damages. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision so long as the general intent of these Official Rules remains in effect. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
17. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: This Giveaway is void where prohibited by law. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. The Giveaway Partners reserve the right to terminate or withdraw the Giveaway at any time, by posting a notice online at www.trfevents.com. If the Giveaway is terminated before the Giveaway End Date, Sponsor will determine a winner in a random drawing from all eligible entries received as of the termination date. By participating in the Giveaway, each participant agrees to release and hold harmless the Giveaway Partners and each of their respective employees, officers, affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, directors, shareholders, agents and legal advisors (collectively the “Released Parties”) from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Giveaway or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including, without limitation, any personal injury, death or property damage. Under no circumstances shall any of the Released Parties have any liability or responsibility for: (a) incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions or print ballot submissions, (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point, (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the Giveaway, (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or a Giveaway site or any combination thereof, (5) any injury or damage to a participant’s or to any other person’s computer, laptop, tablet, cell phone, or other mobile device that may be related to or result from any attempt to participate in the Giveaway or download any materials in the Giveaway, or (6) any typographical error or other error in these Official Rules or in any other communication relating to the Giveaway. Copying or unauthorized use of Sponsor’s copyrighted materials, trademarks, or any other intellectual property without express written consent from Sponsor is strictly prohibited. All entries become the property of Giveaway Partners.
Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Giveaway should be directed to Sponsor.