UPDATE: Votes will no longer be shown on the page so as not to discourage new entries. Cheating is not permitted and IP address duplication will be reviewed for an accurate tally. :) Thank you for understanding and good luck to all of our super awesome Furry Friends. We can't wait to see all of your photos!
Copyright 2019 FPI Management
FPI Management Presents...
THE SUMMER FURRY RESIDENT PHOTO CONTEST
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THE CONTEST OR CLAIM THE PRIZE
1. Contest: Many people move into and, or visit our new homes with their pets throughout the summer and FPI Management wants to see all the beautiful furry friends enjoying their new residence so it is sponsoring a photo contest with opportunities to win a $500 pet store gift card between July 1, 2019, and August 31, 2019.
How to Enter: The Contest begins at 12:00:01 a.m. PT on July 12, 2019, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. PT on August 31, 2019 (“Contest Period”). To enter, visit (https://1.shortstack.com/Ww7S2k), go to the Photo Contest entry link, and follow the online instructions to submit a digital photo of your pet and complete the entry process. The FPI Management computer is the official time clock for the Contest. Entries that meet the following requirements will be posted by FPI Management, at FPI Management’s discretion, on its’ or its’ other community Facebook page(s) and website(s).
a. Entrant must be the person who took, and has full rights to, the photo.
b. Entrant has the full written consent from all persons or copyright owners of other works (such as paintings and statutes) appearing in the photo for full use of the photo, including, but not limited to, use and publishing in this Contest and the other uses stated herein.
c. Minor digital enhancement for cropping, red-eye removal, filters, and corrections functions are permitted, but images that FPI, in its sole discretion, determines to be significantly altered will be disqualified.
d. The photo must feature at least one pet and show the pet enjoying one of FPI property’s amenities and/or home features.
e. Pet safety must at all times be considered. For example, FPI will not accept photos of pets in unsafe conditions, such as a pet in a fight with another pet/animal.
Borders or frames are not permitted around the image and a watermark, signature, date or copyright notice are not permitted on the image.
f. Only one photo may be entered per household during the Contest Period.
Entrant's photo can be posted on Facebook and will be identified only by the name, gender, breed of the pet in the photo and the location where the photo was taken. Photos must adhere to Facebook’s Guides.
g. Only one $500 gift card prize may be won by any entrant.
h. Photos that (a) contain sexually explicit, nude, obscene, violent or other objectionable or inappropriate content, as determined by FPI in its sole discretion, (b) have won a photo contest of any kind, or (c) violate or infringe upon another person's rights, will not be considered.
a. The contest is open to U.S. residents of legal age in the jurisdiction in which they reside. Employees (and their immediate family members) of FPI are not eligible to enter.
b. Winner retains winner's rights to the winning photo but must sign a Release acknowledging the Rules, affirming eligibility and granting FPI and their affiliates, subsidiaries and agents, a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual non-exclusive license to print, display, distribute, reproduce, adapt and/or modify the photo in any way and create derivative works of the photo, in whole or in part, in any media now existing or subsequently developed, for any FPI purpose, including but not limited to, promotion of FPI's pet friendly communities content, use on FPI's websites, exhibition, use in any media and commercial products.
4. Winner Selection: Within 10 days after the end of the Contest Period, namely 10 days after July 31, 2019, a winner will be selected from entries received during the period. The winner will be determined by popular vote. Winning by popular vote means the photo with the most number of votes received. One vote per email address is allowed. In the event of a tie in the popular vote, a panel of judges chosen by FPI from its employees and others will choose the winner based on the following criteria: impact, lighting, composition and effectively conveying the joy of living at the FPI community with a pet. The decisions of the judges are final. The winner will be notified by FPI, via email/phone on winner’s entry, approximately 10 days after the end of the Contest Period.
a. Each winner will be required to execute and return (and winning is conditioned upon a winner executing and returning) to FPI, within ten (10) business days an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability, and Publicity Release, and executed consents of each person appearing in the winning photo or, if a minor, his or her parent or legal guardian.
5. Prizes: Each winner's photo can/will be featured on the www.fpimgt.com. In addition, the winner will receive a $500.00 gift card from an established retail pet supply outlet. The gift card cannot be redeemed for cash, but may be transferred.
6. Facebook Disclaimer: This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, and by entering this Contest, the entrant acknowledges that Facebook is not liable for anything related to the conduct or administration of this Contest.
7. General Rules: Each entrant agrees to hold harmless and release FPI from any injuries, losses or damages of any kind that may result from taking a photo intended to be submitted and from and against all claims of any nature arising from or in connection with entrant's participation in the contest and acceptance, use, misuse or non-use of the prize. FPI is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries, for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest, or by any human error that may occur in the processing of entries. FPI retains the right not to award the prize should no acceptable photos be received. FPI reserves the right to cancel or terminate the Contest (or any portion thereof) if fraud, misconduct or technical failures, including computer virus, bug, or other technical problems, destroy or threaten to destroy the integrity of the Contest.
a. Any damage made to the Website will also be the responsibility of the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Any attempt by an individual to damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. FPI reserves the right to seek damages from and to prosecute any such individual to the full extent of the law.
c. Upon a finding of non-compliance with these Official Rules or the return of a prize as non-deliverable, or if a winner is found to be ineligible, such prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner selected by the FPI judges.
d. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. It is void where prohibited by law. Winner is responsible for any tax due on winning amount.
e. Entrants who participate in this Contest hereby waive and release, and agree to hold harmless FPI and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, vendors, licensors, advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, employees and representatives and agents, from and against, any and all rights, claims and causes of action of any kind whatsoever that may arise from their participation in this promotion and/or their acceptance, possession, use, misuse or non-use of the prize.
f. Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. FPI reserves the right to cancel the Contest or modify the Rules at its discretion.