Copyright 2019 Emily Morrow HOME
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at emilymorrowhome.com/contest and who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Emily Morrow Home, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Emily Morrow Home as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on January 22, 2019 at 6 AM EST and ending February 1, 2019 at 6 PM EST. All online entries must be received by February 1, 2019 at 6 PM EST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at emilymorrowhome.com/contest. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible for the donation to be provided. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Emily Morrow Home. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Emily Morrow Home.
5. Prizes: Instead of one Campaign Winner, each valid entry will unlock a $3 donation to the Floor Covering Industry Foundation from Emily Morrow Home. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Emily Morrow Home. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Emily Morrow Home‘s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Emily Morrow Home to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Emily Morrow Home, anyone acting on behalf of Emily Morrow Home, and Emily Morrow Home’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Emily Morrow Home. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Emily Morrow Home from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Emily Morrow Home may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
8. Terms & Conditions: Emily Morrow Home reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Emily Morrow Home’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Emily Morrow Home may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Emily Morrow Home. Emily Morrow Home reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Emily Morrow Home has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Emily Morrow Home reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Emily Morrow Home and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF Emily Morrow Home AND STATE OF GEORGIA/WHITFIELD COUNTY WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in STATE OF GEORGIA/WHITFIELD COUNTY having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is EMILY MORROW HOME, 855 ABUTMENT ROAD, SUITE 3, DALTON, GEORGIA, WHITFIELD COUNTY, 30721, UNITED STATES.
13. The Campaign hosted by EMILY MORROW HOME is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
14. By entering the Campaign and checking the “I accept” box, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.