ALMA'S "GOING TO THE BIRDS"
ALL MONTH LONG
Enter Our Gift Basket Giveaway!
3G GALLERY: Bird Print Apron with Cookie Cutter & Recipe
ALMA ART ADVENTURES: $25 Gift Certificate
ALMA BLOOMS FLORIST: Rooster Pottery Piece
ALMA GENERAL STORE: Alpaca Socks
ALMA LEATHER: Leather Checkbook Cover
ALMA VINTAGE: Charley Harper Bird Flash Card Set
ART & SOUL GALLERY: Bird Print From Gail Pommerening
BLUEBIRD: Hanging Metal Bird Sculpture
BLUE DOOR INN: Night's stay in the Upper Apartment at Blue Door
BURLINGTON HOTEL & QUILT SHOP: Quilted Bird Runner
CASTLEROCK ARMS & ARMOR MUSEUM: To Be Determined
COFFEE WENCH: 1 Pound Of Whole Bean Roasted Coffee
COMMERCIAL GALLERY: To Be Determined
DANZINGER VINEYARDS: Pair Of Wine Glasses
THE EMPIRE ROOM: $20 Gift Certificate
ETTA'S PLACE: $20 Gift Certificate
FLYWAY TRAIL: 2 Coffee Mugs, 2 T-Shirts
JUNK MARKET: Inspirational Quote On Chalkboard Plaque
MISSISSIPPI RIVER PEARL JEWELRY CO: Sterling Silver Necklace, Great Blue Heron
THE RAVEN'S NEST: To Be Determined
STUMP TOWN GALLERY: Blue Jay With Sound & Motion
URBAN SHANTY: Wood Bird House With A "Shanty Touch"
WATER LILY GIFTS: Raspberry Honey Mustard & $15 Gift Certificate
THE WEAVING STUDIO: To Be Determined
WINGS OVER ALMA NATURE & ART CENTER: "Advice From A Cardinal" Framed Print
May is Great River Birding Month ... May 13th is the Great River Birding Festival!
Come visit Alma, Wisconsin and enjoy all of our birding festivities.
Copyright 2017 Alma Area Chamber of Commerce WEBSITE Alma Wisconsin
Sponsored by the Alma Area Chamber of Commerce. Contest is valid from May 8th, 7pm CST until May 29th, 3pm CST. Winner will be chosen through random drawing on May 29th and announced on May 30th. Must be age 18 or older to participate. Need not be present to win. GIFT BASKET GIVEAWAY includes business gift certificates, a night's lodging, jewelry, art work and more from several Alma Businesses. Value exceeds $500. WEBSITE http://www.almawisconsin.com
ENTER TWO WAYS FOR A CHANCE TO WIN THE GOING TO THE BIRDS GIFT BASKET GIVEAWAY
(1) COMPLETE AN ENTRY online at Campaign URL or
(2) COMPLETE AN ENTRY in person at Wings Over Alma Nature & Art Center, 110 N Main Street, Alma, Wisconsin.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the Campaign URL the and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is void where prohibited by law. Members of the Alma Area Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors and participating Alma Wisconsin business owners and their employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Officers & Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of the Alma Area Chamber of Commerce as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on May 8th, 7pm CST and ending May 29th, 3pm CST. All online entries must be received by May 29th, 3pm CST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at Campaign URL are in person at Wings Over Alma Nature & Art Center, 110 N Main Street, Alma, Wisconsin . The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Alma Area Chamber Of Commerce. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Alma Area Chamber Of Commerce.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a Gift Basket from the Alma Business Community worth approximately $500. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Alma Area Chamber of Commerce. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Alma Area Chamber Of Commerce to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of the Alma Area Chamber Of Commerce. Winner will be notified by telephone or email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. the Alma Area Chamber Of Commerce shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT THE ALMA AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest, You understand and agree that the Alma Area Chamber Of Commerce, anyone acting on behalf of the Alma Area Chamber Of Commerce, and the Alma Area Chamber Of Commerce’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: the Alma Area Chamber Of Commerce reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond the Alma Area Chamber Of Commerce’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, the Alma Area Chamber Of Commerce may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Alma Area Chamber Of Commerce. The Alma Area Chamber Of Commerce reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. The Alma Area Chamber Of Commerce has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, the Alma Area Chamber Of Commerce reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless the Alma Area Chamber Of Commerce and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF WISCONSIN, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of Wisconsin having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Alma Area Chamber Of Commerce, Post Office Box 202, Alma, Wisconsin 54610, USA. Requests must be received no later than June 1, 2017.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Alma Area Chamber Of Commerce, Post Office Box 202, Alma, Wisconsin 54610, USA.
15. Facebook: If you use Facebook to communicate or administer a contest or sweepstakes, include the following: The Campaign hosted by the Alma Area Chamber Of Commerce is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. By entering this contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.