This contest is in no way sponsored or administered by Facebook or Instagram. The information you provide will only be used for this contest’s purposes.
Shift Above 2 LLC CONTEST RULES
1. No purchase necessary to enter. You must be 18 years old or older or have a valid NJ driving permit or valid NJ license and be a resident of New Jersey living within one of our Service Areas or be willing to travel to our service area https://www.shiftabove2.com/service-areaat your own expense. Shift Above 2 LLC reserves the right to change the age limit for specific contests. Persons who are owners or employees of Shift Above 2 LLC, contest sponsors, their associated advertising agencies and their immediate families, are not eligible to participate in this contest. Prize holds a cash value of $50.00, which the winner is responsible for their own tax reporting.
2. Contest dates, times, method of entry and the winner selection mechanism will vary depending on the specific contest. This contest runs from September 2019 to January 4th 2020. ShiftAbove2 reserves the right to change the dates at any time.
3. Prize winners will be required to pick up their prize voucher at the Shift Above 2 LLC offices at 101 Eisenhower Parkway, Suite 300 Roseland, New Jersey 07068 New Jersey when instructed, Or a Staff member will email the winner to setup the free driving lesson. Prize may take up to sixty (60) days to be available for redemption. Winners must show legal identification to claim a prize. Shift Above 2 LLC is not responsible for any Tax implications that may occur from winning this contest. All prizes must be claimed within thirty (30) days of official notification that the prize is available to be claimed. Shift Above 2 LLC is not responsible for delivery of any prize to any winner. Prizes unclaimed after thirty (30) days of notification will be forfeited and become the sole property of Shift Above 2 LLC. It is illegal to resell prizes won on Shift Above 2 LLC. If prize winner is caught reselling the prize, the winner will be disqualification for all future Shift Above 2 LLC contests. The resale or auction of Shift Above 2 LLC prizes will result in the disqualification for all future Shift Above 2 LLC contests.
4. Prizes are non-transferable. No prizes may be substituted or exchanged for other prizes. Prizes have been furnished for promotional or advertising consideration. Many prizes awarded on Shift Above 2 LLC are courtesy of Shift Above 2 LLC Shift Above 2 LLC will not be responsible for prizes that become unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, including, but not limited to, snow storms or date or school closing or changes. Shift Above 2 LLC cannot replace lost or stolen prizes. Prizes are offered “as is” with no warranty.
5. Any person who is discovered by the Shift Above 2 LLC, that he or she is or was not eligible to participate in a contest shall have no legal or other claim to any prize, whether prospective only, awarded but not received, or awarded and received. The determination of eligibility or ineligibility shall be binding on all persons who enter or seek to enter a contest and is final. Any person who receives a prize but is found by Shift Above 2 LLC to be ineligible to participate in the contest, for any reason, shall return the full prize, without any deduction or offset, within seven (7) business days of having been notified in writing of Shift Above 2 LLC’s decision.
6. Winners forever release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Shift Above 2 LLC, their officers, employees, their marketing consultants, and directors from and for any claim liability, income tax, loss or damage caused by or arising out of participation in a contest and/or use of a prize. Any additional cost related to the any prize that is incurred by the prize winner as a result of accepting a prize is the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
7. If requested, all winners must provide Shift Above 2 LLC with their social security number before a prize is awarded. Prize winners will be responsible for any and all applicable taxes and fees.
8. Void where prohibited by law.
9. Only one (1) qualified contestant will be eligible to win. Shift Above 2 LLC reserves the right to extend the thirty (30) day rule to the length of a specific contest.
10. Shift Above 2 LLC and its authorized representatives reserve the right to postpone, reschedule, delay, and/or modify the contest dates, events and/or method of entry at any time. Shift Above 2 LLC may be excused from its obligation to execute the contest and/or events if its performance is delayed or prevented due to any cause beyond its control, including but not limited to acts of God, public enemies, war, civil disorder, fire, flood, explosion, labor disputes or strikes, and any acts by any governmental authority.
11. Winners hereby allow Shift Above 2 LLC to use their name, and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without any other authorization and without additional compensation
12. A copy of the official rules are available at Shift Above 2 LLC office during regular business hours, or you may send a self-addressed envelope with a written request for the rules to Shift Above 2 LLC.
13. Odds of winning are based on the number of entrees received. Shift Above 2 LLC is not responsible for failure of any potential contestant to successfully email the site, or any entries that may get lost, stolen or damaged in the mail.
14. Shift Above 2 LLC reserves the right to change or alter the official rules, method of entry and/or prize(s) without prior notification.
15. The decision of the judges is final.