YOU COULD BE A SHOOTING STAR ON THE CITY BEAUTIFUL'S 1ST #STARDROP2019!
24 lucky riders will get the jaw *dropping* experience of soaring on The Starflyer for the 2019 countdown!
The randomly selected flyers on the spectacular #StarDrop2019 will descend down to ring in The New Year before taking off on the first flight of 2019!
The Orlando StarFlyer is the world’s tallest swing ride attraction standing 450 feet high. It has 24 seats (12 x 2 seats), has no age limit, has no weight limit (you must be able to fit the seat safely and fasten the seat belt/lap belt properly), and the minimum height for the ride is 44 inches which makes this a unique attraction that appeals to the young and old and the adventurous and not so adventurous. A family friendly high thrill experience.
Guests are seated in a double seat next to their friend or partner or family member, the seat is deep walled and fitted with double seat belts that include an “in between the leg harness” that can only be unlocked by the operator. The ride the travels up and down and around the giant tower and can operate in winds up to 45mph.
No other attraction combines safety and thrills like the Starflyer.
The ride runs for between 3-4 minutes and varies slightly because when the ride cycle finishes before you are unloaded, the ride will bring you back to the starting position so that you get off exactly where you started in case you have stored something besides where you were seated.
Copyright 2018 Starflyer Orlando
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the http://bit.ly/StarDrop18 and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Starflyer Orlando, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Starflyer Orlando as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on November 26, 2018 9am EST and ending December 26, 2018 9pm EST. All online entries must be received by December 26, 2018 9pm EST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at http://bit.ly/StarDrop18. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Starflyer Orlando. Optional verbiage to include: You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Starflyer Orlando.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive two New Year’s Eve Starflyer Orlando flights valuing at $25. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Starflyer Orlando. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Starflyer Orlando’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Starflyer Orlando to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Starflyer Orlando. Winner will be notified by email and a social media announcement within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Starflyer Orlando shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT STARFLYER ORLANDO‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Starflyer Orlando, anyone acting on behalf of Starflyer Orlando, and Starflyer Orlando’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Starflyer Orlando. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Starflyer Orlando from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Starflyer Orlando may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Starflyer Orlando reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Starflyer Orlando’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Starflyer Orlando may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Starflyer Orlando. Starflyer Orlando reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Starflyer Orlando has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Starflyer Orlando reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Starflyer Orlando and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF USA AND Florida, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Florida having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Starflyer Orlando 8265 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA. Requests must be received no later than December 20, 2018 8am EST.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Starflyer Orlando 8265 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA.
15. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Starflyer Orlando is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. ___ By checking here, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.