Great British Menu "Dine, Snap and Win a Trip to the UK Instagram Contest” – Full Terms and Conditions
1. Promotion period is from 21 March to 11.59pm 2 April 2018. No late entries will be accepted.
2. To be an Eligible Participant for this contest, you must be a resident of Hong Kong and not an employee of the British Consulate-General Hong Kong (BCG). BCG reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Eligible Participants. By taking part in this promotion, Eligible Participants confirm that they accept the terms and conditions below.
HOW TO ENTER CONTEST
3. To enter this competition, an Eligible Participant must complete three steps as follows:
a) Dine at any of our partnering restaurants (see Partnering Restaurants below) and order from the Great British Menu
b) Snap a photo of your meal
c) Share it on Instagram, tagging @tradegovukhk #GreatBritishMenuHK and the restaurant. The image and account must be set as public.
4. The Partnering Restaurants are:
Beef & Liberty
Bread Street Kitchen & Bar Hong Kong
Dot Cod Seafood Restaurant & Oyster Bar
Gough’s on Gough
Grand Hyatt Steakhouse
London House Hong Kong
Mandarin Grill + Bar
Steak on Elgin
Three Blind Mice
Tiffin – Grand Hyatt Hong Kong
5. The winner will be entitled to two return tickets for travel on British Airways from Hong Kong to London in World Traveller economy class, a two-night stay for two at South Lodge Hotel, and a vineyard tour and tasting at Ridgeview in Sussex, England.
6. An Eligible Participant may enter the contest as many times as they want.
7. The best photo will be selected as the winner by the UK Department for International Trade in Hong Kong (DIT).
8. All eligible entries received during the promotion period will be assessed and the winner will be selected by DIT. DIT reserves the right to wholly disqualify any person who does not meet all eligibility requirements. DIT’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Results will be announced on the @tradegovukhk Instagram channel and via direct message within two weeks following the contest. The winner must confirm their acceptance of the prize in the method specified in the email notice. If the potential prize winner cannot be contacted within two (2) days of the first attempt to contact him/her, an alternate winner will be selected in his/her place as described above.
10. DIT accepts no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from computer malfunction, viruses, bugs or telephone malfunction or other such causes. DIT has no responsibility for any malfunction, delay, loss or damage caused by Instagram, its malfunction, or the actions of its administrators.
11. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. You are providing your details to DIT and not to Instagram.
12. Personal data will be taken where necessary from all entries received but shall be limited to those details reasonably necessary for the administration of the competition. This information may be shared with any other third parties reasonably involved in the competition without liability to DIT or such third parties.
13. By entering the competition you assign to DIT the complete copyright and all other rights in any entry, which shall be for the full period of copyright.
14. Promotional materials form part of these terms and conditions. These Terms and Conditions will prevail in the event of any conflict between these and the promotional materials.
If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions, email us at: DIThongkong@fco.gov.uk
Copyright 2018 UK Department for International Trade Hong Kong