10 Little Known Truths about Dog Food
Looking for high-quality dog food for your canine? Commercially prepared dog food is usually the number one choice of dog owners. They are easy to get and even easier to feed and since they come in many varieties and choices, every dog owner can find what their dog needs.
It comes in both dry and canned variety and due to the ease of feeding, kibble is more famous than wet canned food. However, do you know that there are many things that you do not know about your dog’s food? However, Dont forget to get an esa letter, With an ESA letter, you can bring your animal home and live and travel with him for free.
Intrigued? Read on to know about the 10 things that dog owners usually do not know about their animal’s food.
- Commercial dog food is fast food for dogs. It is made with highly processed ingredients and has nothing more than empty and useless calories. Dogs share nearly 75 percent of their genetic system with humans and just like fast food is bad for us, commercial food is bad for the dogs.
- Human-grade food is excellent for dogs. Unlike what dog food manufacturers make us believes, high-quality and wholesome human food is good for dogs also. Whole grains, organic meat, fresh fruits and vegetables, all of these should be a part of your dog’s diet also.
However, there are some things that are bad for your dogs like spices, onions, raisins and grapes. Ditch them and look for some dog-friendly recipes. Always remember to check some esa letter online before applying for an esa letter.
- Do not completely rely on what the veterinarians say. Veterinarians have scarce knowledge about dog food and this is why you cannot be 100% sure of what he has to say about homemade or commercial food. Most of the time, the dog food brand that they recommend profit him also in shares.However, Dont forget to get an Emotional support animal letter, So that you can take your pet anywhere you want without any ptoblem.
Therefore, research on your own and find out shat suits your dog.
- You cannot be sure of the quality of commercial dog food. Do you know what is in that box of kibble or can of wet food? No one does and this is why we prefer homemade food. Usually, the commercial is made of substandard ingredients and meat from dead, ill or disabled animals. Such food is poor in quality and may cause health issues in your dog.
- Kibble does not keep your dog’s teeth clean. No, it does not and it will not save you from brushing your dog’s teeth. Most of the adult dogs, three and more years old, have some form of dental issues and kibble is the main cause. To prevent it, take care of your dog’s teeth and brush it regularly.
- Complete and balanced food does mean premium quality. Food brands that claim to provide complete and balanced food mean that the food is as per the accepted dog food quality. The food is tested on a small number of dogs, which means that there is no guarantee that the food is complete and better than the rest.
- Giving the same kind of food every day will limit its efficacy. Humans need variety to fulfil their various health and dietary needs and this is true for your dog also. To keep his gut healthy, you will need to change the kind of food that you give to him. High-quality food will heal his gut and allow him to eat more variety of food.
- Kibble is no better than wet or canned food. Because kibble has a hard surface, many dog owners believe that they are good at keeping their teeth clean, which is wrong. Moreover, it is less nutritionally dense than canned food and is prepared on very high heat. This is why canned food is better than dry kibble.
- Some human food could be dangerous for your dog. Human-grade food is better than commercial food but not all human food is good for him. Some common foods like cooked bones, treats made of wheat, chocolate, raisins, onions, grapes and artificial sweeteners are dangerous for your dog’s health.
- Corn is not good for dogs. Most of the commercially prepared dog food is loaded with corn products like corn dust and syrup, which are nothing more than low-quality fillers. This makes your dog obese and causes diabetes in him. For better results, make the dog food at home and steer clear of teh corn.
An emotional support animal letter is a must to live with your dog legally but this is not enough. To make sure that you get to live with your dog for more years, you need to look after its health. Research dog food recipes and prepare Coco’s food at home.In the end checkout esa letter for housing before applying for an esa letter.
Call / Text: (800) 372-0148
Email Address: info@RealESAletter.com
👇See if you qualify!👇