To enter you must like our Facebook & Instagram pages and share our contest! Submit your picture in the form below.
Be sure to hashtag #americantactical #atigungiveaway
American Tactical, Inc has an amazing custom shop where we are capable of engraving, cerakoting, and custom builds. This one of a kind MilSport AR-15 has cerakoted keymod rail and forged aluminum upper and lower.
Contest is active through November 9th.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Copyright 2018 [Company Name]
Eligibility. Contest is open to all individuals over the age of 21 and who are legal residents of the United States at the time of entry, except as follows: Residents of New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Maryland, Washington DC, Florida, California and Rhode Island are ineligible to participate or win. Except also: Employees of American Tactical, Inc and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, distributors and advertising or promotion agencies and the immediate families of such persons (spouse, parents, siblings and children and each of their spouses) and persons living in the households of each of these individuals whether related or not are ineligible to participate or win. The term “affiliate” includes companies donating prizes to Sponsor for this Promotion. All eligibility is subject to applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
Winner will be randomly selected on November 9th, 2018. The Winner will be notified by email at the email address or other account address provided with the entries in the Promotion. If a Winner cannot be reached within fourteen (14) days from the first notification attempt, then that Winner shall be disqualified and an alternative Winner will be randomly selected. Winner of prize valued at $600 or more will be issued an IRS 1099 Form for the value of the prize. The Winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release, where lawful, Publicity Release, where lawful, including Social Security Number or Taxpayer Identification Number for tax reporting, and other authorizations required by Sponsor or applicable law or the prize may be forfeited. All prizes are awarded "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE," and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All federal, state and local taxes and duties are the Winner’s responsibility. A prize may not be assigned, transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash, except that Sponsor or an affiliate provided a prize may substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event the listed prize is not available or cannot be awarded. Limit: 1 Package Prize per person. The Winners will be required to provide his/her personal details and mailing address before the prize can be released. The prizes will be delivered by regular U.S. mail or private courier. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
Firearm Giveaways: Notwithstanding the other rules set forth herein, prior to transfer of any prize subject to any state or federal firearm laws, the Winners will be required to identify and provide supporting information from a licensed federal firearms dealer who is eligible to receive and transfer said prize to the Winners pursuant to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. The Winners is responsible for all firearms dealer transaction fees, background check fees and firearm transfer requirements imposed by federal, state, and local laws. Taxes on prizes and all expenses related to acceptance and use of any prize and not specified are the sole responsibility of the Winners.
As a condition of being awarded any firearm prize, except where prohibited by law, the Winner may be required to complete, sign (where applicable) and submit an Affidavit and Required Documents, which consist of:
1. A notarized affidavit certifying eligibility and compliance with the rules contained herein, including a declaration of status as a person who is not prohibited from possessing firearms;
2. A true and correct IRS form W-9;
3. A copy of a licensed dealer’s federal firearm license through whom the firearm will be transferred;
4. Any and all other documents required by law or regulation to effectuate the transfer of the prize;
5. Proof of Identity; and
6. And any other legal, regulatory, or tax-related documents required by Sponsor or its applicable prize-awarding affiliate in its or their sole discretion.
Failure to provide all required signatures and documents will disqualify the Winner from further participation and any awards. In the event a new law or legislation goes into effect that will make any listed firearm illegal, Sponsor will stop the contest early prior to the law going into effect and draw a winner. Any winner of a firearm must be able to pass background checks and comply with all required Federal, State and Local laws in order to take possession of the prize. No person other than the Winner may take possession of the prize. Failure to comply with all Federal, State and Local laws including but not limited to background checks for possession will result in the forfeiture of the prize and another winner will be selected. Due to regulations in different states, cities and other areas, firearms prize winners may be provided non-firearm prizes of similar value.
7. Decisions: By entering into the Promotion, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these official rules, and to accept the decisions of Sponsor or an applicable affiliate as final. Entry in this Promotion does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes of Sponsor or any affiliate. Neither Sponsor nor any affiliate is responsible for stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, or illegible entries, whether due to system errors or failures, faulty transmission or other telecommunications malfunctions, entries not received resulting from any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system errors and failures, technical malfunctions, spam filters, or otherwise. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Promotion or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs or any other entries generated by a script, macro, or other automated means) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor. Social media content that, in Sponsor’s opinion, is inappropriate, incomplete, garbled, corrupted, or unintelligible for any reason, including, but not limited to, computer or network malfunction or congestion, is void and will not be accepted. In case of a dispute over the identity of a participant, the authorized account holder of the Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account used to enter will be deemed to be the participant. By participating in this Promotion, you understand and agree that information you provide in your entry(ies) or on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter in connection with this Promotion will be used by Sponsor and its affiliates in accordance with the official rules of this Promotion, as well as Sponsor’s or the applicable affiliate’s Privacy Policies. If for any reason this Promotion is not able to be conducted as planned, including, but not limited to, by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and randomly draw from those entries received up to the cancellation/suspension date. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any participant or winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person who fails to follow these official rules or who is ineligible or has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion, obtained winner status using fraudulent means or made any misrepresentations relative to the Promotion and prize redemption. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING SEEKING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. By participating, entrants acknowledge and represent that they unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Promotion and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Promotion or these Official Rules.