PEPPA PIG CHRISTMAS 2021 - FREE PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
By entering this free prize draw, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this prize draw.
- No purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- This free prize draw is open to anyone aged 18 or over who is a resident of the UK or the Republic of Ireland, except for employees of the Promoter or any of its group companies (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the prize draw. Entries must be received by 23:30 GMT on 21st November 2021. Entries that are illegible, incomplete, corrupted or which fail to be received by the closing date for any reason, will not be counted. The promoter is not responsible for entries delayed or lost in the post. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be counted.
- Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter, you must visit the competition landing page and submit a valid email address. The competition will be promoted on @LadybirdBooks social feeds on 9th November 2021. Entries must be posted by 23:30 GMT on 21st November 2021. Ticking all check boxes below the email entry field confirms that you agree to receive marketing and promotional materials relating to Ladybird Books in the future.
- All valid entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 22nd November 2021. The first entry drawn at random by an independent person will be the winner.
- The prize is 1 bundle of Peppa Pig Christmas Ladybird Books and a plush toy. The prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend, suspend or withdraw the prize with or without notice.
- The winner will be notified by Email within 5 working days of the closing date. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of the promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name and Instagram or Facebook handle in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
- Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running this prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the competition, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants, the panel or a representative of promoter.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
- These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter’s contact details are: The Random House Group Limited, One Embassy Gardens, 8 Viaduct Gdns, London SW11 7BW