* Closing date for entries is 30th June 2019.
** Competition is open to UK residents only. Click here for full terms and conditions.
By entering our competition, you agree to let Synthax Audio UK contact you with Professional Audio News,
Features, Tutorials and Offers (unsubscribe anytime).
The RME ADI-2 DAC is the high-end headphone amplifier and USB-DAC from German professional audio manufacturer RME Audio.
Feed your headphones and speakers with the most accurate, detailed and transparent audio conversion in its class, revealing every dynamic and detail in your music and recordings.
Perfect for mixing, mastering, critical listening, and just sheer unadulterated listening enjoyment!
• 1 x “Extreme Power” headphone amplifier for over-ear headphones
• 1 x “Super Low Noise” IEM output for in-ear headphones
• Balanced XLR outputs for speakers or studio monitors
• Optical and coaxial S/PDIF digital input for connecting to an audio interface or media player
• USB connection for Class Compliant (Plug ’n’ Play) connectivity with a Mac or PC
• 5-Band Parametric Equaliser
• Spectral analyser
• Bass/Treble boost and cut
• Remote Control (user-definable)
• ...And many more!
"I am very impressed with all that it can do, and the ease and quality with which it does it...
...A genuinely high-end performance standard"
Sound On Sound
"The sound quality of the ADI-2 DAC FS is superb... ...you have to audition this!"
"I can’t think of any other desktop DAC/amp combo that would be easier to recommend...
...The ADI-2 DAC is technically marvellous, regardless of whether you want to dive into the long feature list or not."
"The ADI-2 DAC is one of the best-sounding pieces of audio equipment we've ever heard.
Not just one of the best DACs; one of the best anything, period."
The Master Switch
Synthax Audio UK is the official UK distributor for a number of pro audio brands including RME, Ferrofish, Calrec Brio, Appsys, Icon Pro Audio, MicW, and Lauten Audio microphones.
We offer the highest level of support to our customers, supplying a range of products and services in the broadcast, production, recording studio and live sound markets.
Find out more by visiting our homepage at www.synthax.co.uk