Mystery Flavor Sweepstakes
Mystery Flavor Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: Mystery Flavor Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and non-employee workers of The ICEE Company and Wesco Inc. and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor and Administrator: The ICEE Company, 1205 Dupont Ave. Ontario, CA 91761
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
4. Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time (PST) April 29, 2019 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PST June 10, 2019 (the "Promotion Period")
Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
5. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit www.GoWesco.com to enter sweepstakes. Click on the promotion and follow instructions to complete and submit the registration form including a valid email address. You may then submit your mystery flavor guess for entry. You will receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry per mystery flavor guess submitted.
If you use a mobile device for Sweepstakes entry, message and data rates may apply. You may be charged by your wireless carrier for participating via mobile device. It is therefore recommended that you consult your wireless carrier's pricing plan BEFORE participating via mobile device. Not all mobile devices offer wireless Internet access; and, wireless Internet access may not be available in all areas.
Entry to sweepstakes must not be done while driving. Limit: You may receive no more than one (1) entry per day during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than 1 entry per day by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holders.
7. Drawings: Administrators decisions as to the selection of winners are final and binding. Winners will be selected after the ending date of the promotion, June 10, 2018. Administrator will select the names of the winners in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period. The winners will be notified by email via the account used to enter. The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period.
Requirements of Potential Winners: Potential winners must continue to comply with the Official Rules. Each winner will be notified via the email address reflected on the registration form accompanying the mystery flavor guess submission. Each winner will be required to provide the Administrator his or her full name and a valid mailing address (no P.O. Boxes) for prize fulfillment purposes within 5 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. If a potential prize winner fails to provide a Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release or any other requested information (as applicable) in the required time frame, he/she may be disqualified and forfeit the prize. If any potential winner cannot be contacted, forfeits the prize, or is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will select an alternate potential winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the applicable prize will not be awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8 - 10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
9. Prizes: GRAND PRIZE: Five grand prize winners will receive Free ICEE® drinks for a year only redeemable at participating Wesco locations.
ICEE MERCHANDISE: Twenty-Five winners will each receive ICEE® branded merchandise, all details and contents determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Items may include t-shirts, duffle bags, and frisbees.
10. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, photo, likeness, prize information, city and state of residence, video, voice, any comments, testimonials or other feedback related to prize or Sweepstakes experience, whether written or oral, for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
11. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants (and, if entrant is a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, his/her parent or legal guardian) agree to release and hold harmless The ICEE Company, and Wesco Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrant (and, if entrant is a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, his/her parent or legal guardian) further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant (and, if entrant is a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, his/her parent or legal guardian) waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible. (And, if not possible, entrant shall not be entitled to any remedy whatsoever.) If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.