Shoot, print & stick your favorite memories! This compact instant camera printer features a large 2" Selfie Mirror with an LED ring light for taking great selfies! Easily connect your mobile device to the Canon Mini Print app via Bluetooth* where you can take photos with your mobile device's camera or choose one of your photos from your camera roll. Plus — add effects, frames, text, and more to your 2"x3" sticker photos.
*Requires mobile device to be connected to the Canon IVY Mini Photo Printer via Bluetooth® and the Canon Mini Print App, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with mobile devices running iOS 9.0 or later, and Android devices running Android 4.4 or later.
Canon IVY CLIQ+ September Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE OR PAYMENT DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Canon IVY CLIQ+ Super September Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of 48 United States, New York and Florida are specifically excluded from this Sweepstakes, and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older, physically located and residing within the U.S. at the time of entry. Void elsewhere and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Canon U.S.A., Inc. (“Sponsor”), and their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, dealers, distributors and licensees, and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of the Sweepstakes (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and those living in the same households of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to enter or win.
2. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes shall take place from September 8, 2020 at 12:00 A.M. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on September 30, 2020 at 11:59 P.M. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s clock is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter the Sweepstakes: To enter, complete the survey questions and submit the entry for with all required information, or see the Alternative Means of Entry below (“Sweepstakes Entry”). By submitting a Sweepstakes Entry, you consent to receiving direct messages and/or emails from Sponsor and/or its licensees and assignees relating to the Sweepstakes. When entering the Sweepstakes, you may be asked to consent to receive e-mails regarding information about Canon and its products. Consenting to receive such e-mails is optional and does not have to be agreed to in order to enter the Sweepstakes and does not improve your chances of winning. FOR MOBILE USERS - the sweepstakes may not be supported on all mobile devices. Data rates may apply. You will be charged according to your mobile phone service provider's rate plans. Please consult your mobile phone service provider regarding rate plans.
Limited to one (1) entry per person, during the Sweepstakes Period. Multiple entries during the Sweepstakes Period will not be accepted. Any attempt to make more than the stated number of Sweepstakes Entries by any method may void all Sweepstakes Entries from that Entrant. If multiple, similar Sweepstakes Entries are received from any person/e-mail address for the same Entrant, only the first such Sweepstakes Entry received will be eligible for entry. Incomplete Sweepstakes Entries, including but not limited to those Sweepstakes Entries that do not meet the requirements set forth in these Official Rules, will not be eligible. Proof of posting does not constitute proof of actual receipt by Sponsor for purposes of these Official Rules. Sweepstakes Entries generated by script, macro or other automated or improper means and Sweepstakes Entries made by any means which subvert the participation process will be void in Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
4. Winner Selection: On or about October 1, 2020 following the expiration of the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor will randomly select twenty five hundred (2,500) potential winners from among all valid entries received, subject to verification and compliance with these Official Rules. Potential winner will be notified by October 4, 2020 via email. To redeem the prize, winners will be sent a transactional email with a unique promotion code. Winner can then visit the Canon Online Store, select the Canon IVY CLIQ+, and enter the promo code at check out. The promo code will be valid for 60 days from issuance. Additional terms and restrictions apply to shopping at the Canon Online Store; see Customer Service section at http://shop.usa.canon.com/shop/en/catalog/helpcenter for shopping terms and conditions.
If a potential winner cannot be reached or fails to respond to any notification attempt within the time period specified by Canon, or if any attempted notification or prize delivery is returned as undeliverable, or if a potential winner fails to complete and return any required affidavit or release within the specified time period, a potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected.
5. Prize, ARV, and Odds of Winning: Prize: twenty five hundred Canon IVY CLIQ+ instant camera and portable printers (each device approx. retail value $159.00) plus free shipping and handling (approx. retail value per device $11.99). The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Any difference between the stated ARV and the actual value of the Prize will not be awarded. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prizes is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local taxes, and all other costs or expenses associated with acceptance or use of the Prize not specified herein, are the sole responsibility of each winner. Arrangements for delivery of prize will be made after winner verification.
6. How to Claim Prize: Winner will be notified via email. If a winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept the Prize, fails to return any required paperwork in the timeframe specified by Sponsor or Sponsor is unable to contact a winner, the Prize will be forfeited, and in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, the forfeited Prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. If the Sponsor wishes to select an alternative winner, Sponsor will select this alternative winner at random from all eligible Entrants. Prize will be mailed to the winner by January 30, 2021 following the acceptable completion of any required paperwork.
7. Limitation of Liability: Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible, inaccurate, damaged, incomplete, or undeliverable e-mail or direct messages; or for any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/ Internet / website/use net accessibility, availability, or traffic congestion, or any technical, mechanical, or typographical or other error, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect capture of registration information, or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. Promotion Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to any website(s). Promotion Parties are not are not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer systems, servers or providers, computer equipment or software on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or combination thereof, including injury or damage, whether personal or property, to participant’s or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting the Prize. If, for any reason, an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed, corrupted, or for any other reason not accepted as an entry into the Sweepstakes, the Entrant’s sole remedy is to submit another entry into the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and/or proceed with the Sweepstakes, including the selection of the Winner(s), in a manner it deems fair and reasonable including the selection of the Winner(s) from among eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension.
In case of dispute as to the identity of any entrant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that such winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning Sweepstakes Entry. If multiple, similar Sweepstakes Entries are received from any person/e-mail address for the same entrant, only the first such Sweepstakes Entry received will be eligible for entry. Entrants may not register with multiple email addresses nor may entrants use any other device or artifice to as multiple registrants. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple email addresses under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to enter multiple times will be disqualified and forfeits any and all prizes won, in Sponsor's discretion. All Sweepstakes Entries become the physical property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
Sweepstakes Entries by automatic, programmed or like methods will be disqualified. Improper, incomplete, mutilated and illegible entries will be disqualified. This Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws. Sponsor reserve the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or the website, attempts to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs), intends to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor or otherwise acts in a disruptive manner. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKESMAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
This Sweepstakes is offered only in the United States and, by entering, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, are governed by the laws of the state of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts for Suffolk County, New York.
As a condition of entering, entrants (or their parent or legal guardian if any entrant is a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence) agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to release, indemnify and hold harmless the Promotion Parties and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents, and, from any and all liability, loss or damage, including without limitation property damage, personal injury or death, incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize, including without limitation any claim based on copyright infringement, trademark infringement, misappropriation, false association, right of publicity, right of privacy, defamation, any other intellectual property-related cause of action and/or breach of contract;(b) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place or if anyprize cannot be awarded due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism.
8. Release / Publicity Rights: By participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting the Prize, the Winner agrees to allow Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s designee the perpetual right to use his/her name, biographical information, photos, and/or likeness, and statements for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter developed, worldwide including, but not limited to, on the World Wide Web and Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
9. Use of Data: Please see Sponsor’s Privacy Statement, located at http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/about_canon/standard_display/abtcan_lgl_privacy_misc for details of Sponsor's policy regarding the collection and use of personal information in connection with this Sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants hereby agree to Sponsor’s collection and usage of their personal information and acknowledge that they have read and accepted Sponsor’s Privacy Statement.
10. Winner List Requests: To receive a copy of the Winner List for this Sweepstakes (available after October 1, 2020) send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winner List Request, Canon IVY CLIQ+ Super September Sweepstakes”c/o Customer Experience Marketing, One Canon Park, Melville, NY 11747 (no later than January 30, 2021).
11. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Canon U.S.A., Inc., One Canon Park, Melville, NY 11747.