Copyright 2019 Penguin Random House
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Penguin Random House final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 11th July 2019 and ending 24th July 2019 at 23.59pm. All online entries must be received by 24th July 2019 at 23.59pm, GMT.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided. The entry must fulfil all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Penguin Random House. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Penguin Random House.
5. After publication date has passed, everyone who uploaded a valid proof of purchase will be sent one pin to the address specified, within four weeks of the giveaway closing.
6. Terms & Conditions: Penguin Random House reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Penguin Random House’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. Penguin Random House reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Penguin Random House has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Penguin Random House reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Penguin Random House and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
8. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United Kingdom AND Greater London, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Greater London having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
9. The Campaign hosted by Penguin Random House is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
10. By checking here, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.