Enter for a chance to win: a cup with an original design & quote by Shewmuze Productions LLC. The winner will receive: "Save The Water And The Land Coffee Mug" shown in the above picture and also in our store: https://www.zazzle.com/shewmuze The 11-ounce ceramic mug, or cup, is dishwasher and microwave safe. It "meets or exceeds FDA requirements for food and beverage safety." The Retail value is approximately $22.00.
For your chance to win simply fill out our form to enter. Entries will be accepted online starting on 01/21/19, 9:00 a.m., and Pacific Standard Time (PST) and ending 02/28/19, 5:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (PST) All online entries must be received by 02/28/19, 5:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (PST). A winner will be chosen randomly and the prize mailed to the winner.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. This Campaign is open to our Members in our Facebook Group: No DAPL & No Pipelines We The People Petition. Offer ends: 02/28/19 5:00 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) We will be mailing our gift to a winner (see below for the complete Official Rules).
Please see Official Rules stated below and on:
~~Here is our referral link if you would like to create your own campaign with Shortstack:
Copyright 2019 Shewmuze Productions LLC (TM)
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE
CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open to our Members in our Facebook Group: No DAPL & No Pipelines We The People Petition. This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at https://1.shortstack.com/2gtM0T and who are 21 years or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Shewmuze Productions LLC, and its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Shewmuze Productions LLC as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 01/21/19, 9:00 a.m., and Pacific Standard Time (PST) and ending 02/28/19, 5:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (PST) All online entries must be received by 02/28/19, 5:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (PST). Sponsor's clock is considered official clock for date and time, Pacific Standard Time.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://1.shortstack.com/2gtM0T The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Shewmuze Productions LLC. The Authorized Account Holder assigned to the email address may enter their email address only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Shewmuze Productions LLC.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) wins a cup with an original design & quote by
Shewmuze Productions LLC. The winner will receive: "Save The Water And The Land Coffee Mug" shown in the above picture and also in our store: https://www.zazzle.com/shewmuze
The 11-ounce ceramic mug, or cup, is dishwasher and microwave safe. It "meets or exceeds FDA requirements for food and beverage safety." The Retail value is approximately $22.00. Actual/appraised value may differ at the time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Shewmuze Productions LLC. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Shewmuze Productions LLC discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of a prize or transfer/assignment of the prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Shewmuze Productions LLC to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The probability of winning is 1 in 500.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: On or about 03/05/19 the Winner will be selected by a random drawing from eligible entries received under the supervision of Shewmuze Productions LLC. The Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Shewmuze Productions LLC shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within [5 days] from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return (via email) a completed and executed declaration and release as required (with a signature &/or electronic signature), the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SHEWMUZE PRODUCTIONS LLC‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Shewmuze Productions LLC anyone acting on behalf of Shewmuze Productions LLC, and Shewmuze Productions LLC’s licensees, successors, and assigns shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Shewmuze Productions LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Shewmuze Productions LLC’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such a case, Shewmuze Productions LLC may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Shewmuze Productions LLC. Shewmuze Productions LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Shewmuze Productions LLC has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Shewmuze Productions LLC reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Shewmuze Productions LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES AND CALIFORNIA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Santa Clara County, California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall a participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Shewmuze Productions LLC, 2310 Homestead Road, C1-#508, Los Altos, CA 94024, U.S.A. Requests must be received no later than 03/20/19 5:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (PST).
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is: Shewmuze Productions LLC, 2310 Homestead Road, C1-#508, Los Altos, CA 94024, U.S.A.
15. Facebook/Instagram/Twitter: The Campaign hosted by Shewmuze Productions LLC is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter. The information you provide will only be used for Shewmuze Productions LLC in contacting you.
16. ___ By checking here, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules & I agree to receive emails from Shewmuze Productions LLC.