No purchase necessary. Must be 21 years of age to enter. Posts must include a Shiner Bock or Shiner Light Blonde and tags @ShinerBeer and #ShinerBBQ to be eligible to win. Entry period begins 07/01/2020 at 12:00 AM, Central Time (CT) and ends 8/31/2020 at 11:59 PM, Central Time (CT). For official rules, see below.
Please drink responsibly. Shiner Bock® Beer: 4.4% ALC./VOL. Shiner Light Blonde® Beer: 4.2% ALC./VOL. © 2020 Spoetzl Brewery, Shiner, TX 77984
Copyright 2020 Spoetzl Brewery
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who are over the age of 21 and sign up by posting to their public Instagram account using the specified hashtag and mentioning the Instagram handle (@ShinerBeer) or submitting to ShortStack directly. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. The Campaign will only use individual pictures and will discard any photos with contestants portraying another individual without full consent. The Campaign is approved to use photos submitted in various social posts that will be used in advertising materials. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully, unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of The Gambrinus Company as final and binding as they relate to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Submissions will be accepted online starting on 7/1/2020, 12:00 AM Central Time (CT), and ending 8/31/2020, 11:59 PM Central Time (CT). All online entries must be received by 8/31/2020, 11:59 PM Central Time (CT).
4. How to Submit: The Campaign is entered by posting to Your public Instagram account using the specified hashtag (#ShinerBBQ) and mentioning the Instagram handle (@ShinerBeer). The submission must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to participate. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of The Gambrinus Company.
5. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that The Gambrinus Company, anyone acting on behalf of The Gambrinus Company, and The Gambrinus Company’s licensees, successors, agency, partners, and assigns shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of The Gambrinus Company. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless The Gambrinus Company from and against any suit, proceeding, claim, liability, loss, damage, cost, or expense that The Gambrinus Company may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
6. Terms and Conditions: The Gambrinus Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, nonauthorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond The Gambrinus Company’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. The Gambrinus Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the submission process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms and Conditions. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, The Gambrinus Company reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
In addition, each entry must comply with the following requirements:
· Photographs cannot have been submitted previously in a promotion of any kind.
· Photographs should be created by You, and by entering them in the Campaign, You warrant and represent that You are the sole author of each submitted photograph. You further represent and warrant that You have secured permission from each and every other person in the photograph to post his/her image on the Internet. If a submitted photograph was taken by someone other than You, You must obtain a written transfer of ownership from the photographer transferring all photograph rights to You and must provide a copy of the written transfer agreement to The Gambrinus Company upon request, or the entry may not be considered. If, at any point, a dispute as to ownership of a photograph arises or a right of publicity issue is raised, the submission may not be considered, in The Gambrinus Company’s sole discretion.
All photographs will be evaluated by The Gambrinus Company to determine whether all individuals reasonably appear to be over the age of twenty-one (21) and whether the photographic content is in compliance. Photographs deemed by The Gambrinus Company, at its sole discretion, to fall into any of the following categories will be automatically disqualified:
· Photographs that reflect irresponsible or excessive consumption.
· Photographs deemed to be disparaging of The Gambrinus Company, its brands, or anyone else.
· Photographs containing any use of profanity, obscenity, nudity, racism, or sexual content.
· Photographs promoting images and/or the use of drugs (legal or illegal), tobacco, or firearms or other weapons.
· Photographs promoting any activity that may appear to be unsafe and/or dangerous.
Photographs may not contain any of the following, or they will be automatically disqualified:
· Material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred, harm, or violence against any group or individual or that promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
· Material advertising or promoting any brand or product of any kind other than Shiner and the Shiner product images.
· Content that may be deemed to infringe on the trademark, logo, or trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or phraseology) rights of any third party.
· Copyrighted material owned by any entity other than The Gambrinus Company (including photographs and other works of art or images).
· Material embodying the names, likenesses, or other indicia identifying any person other than Sponsor and the Shiner product images, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private individuals, living or dead.
· Material containing any personal identification, such as names, street addresses, or email addresses other than those of Sponsor.
· Material identifying any retail licensee, whether selling for consumption on or off the licensed premises.
· Material promoting any particular political party, agenda, or message.
· Material communicating any messages or images inconsistent with the positive image and/or goodwill The Gambrinus Company wishes to project.
7. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless The Gambrinus Company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) Your participation in the Campaign and/or Your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
8. Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF TEXAS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, You agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Texas having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall You be permitted to obtain awards for, and You hereby waive all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than Your actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Campaign). You further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
10. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is The Gambrinus Company, 14800 San Pedro, Third Floor, San Antonio, TX, 78232, The United States.
11. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by The Gambrinus Company is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
12. By submitting a photo using the official hashtag and brand mention, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all the Official Rules.