Welcome to the 2017 Mike's Tailgatin' Championship Contest!
Visit any Mike's Country Store locations and take a picture with the WSWG mini-football and upload via the form below!
We'll have one weekly winner drawn until November 17. That winner will receive a a $25 gift certificate from Mike’s Country Store and various Pepsi Buffalo Rock gift items
The Grand Prize Winner will receive two (2) tickets to the 2017 SEC Championship Game in Atlanta, GA, a gas grill, ice chest, five (5) lbs. Mike’s Smoked Mild Sausage, eight (8) Mike’s Bacon Burgers, 2-8 packs of Mike’s 100% Boston Butt Hot Dogs, 32 oz. bottle of Mikes Country Rub, Mike’s Grilling Sauce, Mike’s Bourbon Glaze, Mike’s Steak Sauce & Mike’s Ribeye Steak Seasoning.
MIKE’S COUNTRY STORE
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
2017 “MIKE’S TAILGATIN’ CHAMPIONSHIP” CONTEST & SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Contest & Sweepstakes is open only to those who submit entries via itsallaboutthemeat.com and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Contest & Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the State of Georgia, residing within any of the following Georgia counties: Seminole, Miller, Decatur, Mitchell, Baker, Early, Calhoun, Randolph, Terrell, Lee, Dougherty, Sumter, Worth, Colquitt, Tift, Turner, Crisp, Cook, Grady, Thomas, and Brooks. Employees of Mike’s Country Store and its Mike’s Tailgatin’ Championship Contest & Sweepstakes promotional sponsors, Buffalo Rock Company and Gray Television, Inc., (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest & Sweepstakes. The Contest & Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Mike’s Country Store as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest & Sweepstakes.
3. Contest & Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting October 9, 2017 Noon EDST and ending November 17, 2017 Noon EST. All online entries must be received by November 17, 2017 Noon EST.
4. How to Enter: Each entry in the Contest & Sweepstakes will be made, by using the camera feature on your phone or other photo device, to snap a photo (SNAP THE BALL) of the WSWG mini-football in any Mike's Country Store and submitting it through the CONTEST portal of itsallaboutthemeat.com.
5. Multiple entries throughout the contest period are allowed in order to increase your chances of winning a weekly prize and/or the grand prize, up to one (1) entry per day. Each entry must fulfill all Contest & Sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Mike’s Country Store. You must provide the information requested. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Mike’s Country Store.
6. Prizes: WEEKLY PRIZES: There will be one Weekly Winner chosen each week through a random drawing (total of 6 weekly drawings). All qualified entries made within the contest period will remain in the drawing pool. The Weekly Winners will be eligible to win only one weekly prize pack during the contest & sweepstakes, but will still be eligible to win the Grand Prize drawing. Each Weekly Winner of the Contest & Sweepstakes (the “Weekly Winner”) will receive a $25 gift certificate from Mike’s Country Store and various Pepsi Buffalo Rock gift items. Approximate retail value of the gift certificate and gift items is $50.00. GRAND PRIZE: There will be one Grand Prize Winner chosen at random from all qualified entries at the end of the Contest & Sweepstakes. The Grand Prize Winner will receive two (2) tickets to the 2017 SEC Championship Game in Atlanta, GA, a gas grill, ice chest, five (5) lbs. Mike’s Smoked Mild Sausage, eight (8) Mike’s Bacon Burgers, 2-8 packs of Mike’s 100% Boston Butt Hot Dogs, 32 oz. bottle of Mikes Country Rub, Mike’s Grilling Sauce, Mike’s Bourbon Glaze, Mike’s Steak Sauce & Mike’s Ribeye Steak Seasoning. Approximate retail value of the Grand Prize items is $837.00. Actual/appraised value of the Weekly and Grand Prizes may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prizes shall be solely determined by Mike’s Country Store. No cash or other prize substitutions shall be permitted except at Mike’s Country Store’s discretion. The prizes are nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winners. No substitution of prizes or transfer/assignment of prizes to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winners is permitted. Acceptance of prizes constitutes permission for Mike’s Country Store to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. Winner Selection and Notification: One (1) Winner will be selected through a random drawing under the supervision of Mike’s Country Store. Each contestant’s photos must meet the following criteria to qualify for a chance to be judged the Weekly Winner: A. Photos of the WSWG mini-football must be taken inside one of the Mike's Country Store locations and submitted through the itsallaboutthemeat.com CONTEST portal (maximum one entry per day) B. We do not accept photos submitted through the mail, photos taken outside the Mike's Country Store locations or more than one (1) photo entry per day. Monday at noon, beginning October 9, 2017 through noon, November 17, 2017, the entries will be reviewed by the aforementioned panel of judges to determine qualified entries and a Weekly Winner will be randomly selected each Monday morning. Each Weekly Winner will be notified by email or telephone within five (5) days following selection of the Weekly Winner. Mike’s Country Store shall have no liability for Weekly Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Weekly Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Weekly Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within three (3) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Weekly Winner selected. All contest entries must be received no later than November 17, 2017 Noon EST. The Grand Prize Winner will be selected from among all previous entries in a random drawing and notified by email or telephone within 24-hours following the selection of the Grand Prize Winner on November 17, 2017. Mike’s Country Store shall have no liability for the Grand Prize Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings. If the Grand Prize Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within three (3) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and a randomly selected alternate Grand Prize Winner will be chosen from among the remaining contest entries. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Contest & Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT MIKE’S COUNTRY STORE‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST & SWEEPSTAKES, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by You: You understand and agree that Mike’s Country Store, anyone acting on behalf of Mike’s Country Store, and Mike’s Country Store’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest & Sweepstakes, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent from you.
10. Terms & Conditions: Mike’s Country Store reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest & Sweepstakes should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Mike’s Country Store’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest & Sweepstakes. In such case, Mike’s Country Store may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Mike’s Country Store. Mike’s Country Store reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest & Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Mike’s Country Store has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest & Sweepstakes, to disqualify an entry for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries on the same day or breaking any other of the Contest & Sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest & Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Mike’s Country Store reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Mike’s Country Store and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest & Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS CONTEST & SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE U.S.A. AND THE STATE OF GEORGIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest & Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest & Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of Georgia having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest & Sweepstakes). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Mike’s Country Store, 1629 Philema Rd, Leesburg, GA 31701, USA. Requests must be received no later than December 29, 2017, Noon EST.
15. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest & Sweepstakes is Mike’s Country Store 1629 Philema Rd, Leesburg, GA 31701, USA.
16. Social Media: The Contest & Sweepstakes hosted by Mike’s Country Store is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or other social media companies.