In conjunction with Charleston Wedding Week, Diamonds Direct has teamed up with Breeze by Yoj and Henri Daussi to give one lucky winner the Ultimate Charleston Wedding Experience including:
Wedding Bands (valued up to $3,000),
Event Rentals by EventWorks,
Wedding Cake by Delicious Desserts,
Stationery by Dodeline Design,
Flowers by Fresh by Framptons,
Photography by Karmen Wood,
Entertainment by OtherBrother Entertainment,
Food by Duvall Catering,
and Officiated by Kasey King.
*Wedding between winner and partner must occur before December 31, 2019*
Tell us your love story and share a photo for a chance to win the Ultimate Charleston Wedding.
We'll narrow it down to 10 finalists. Come back and vote for and share your favorite photo and love story!
We'll announce the winner and feature their photo and love story on social media.
Voting Begins December 5th!
Make sure to share your entry to gain even more votes!
Copyright 2017 Diamonds Direct
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THE FOLLOWING SKILL CONTEST IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING AND PARTICIPATION IN THE UNITED STATES (AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA) ONLY AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS IN THE UNITED STATES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. PRELIMINARY INFORMATION:
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Open to US Residents who are 18 years of age or older as of November 3, 2017. Contest begins on November 3, 2017 at 12:00 PM and ends on December 20, 2017 at 11:59 AM. All times in this contest refer to the Eastern time zone.
2. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, find the contest entry at http://www.CharlestonWeddingWeek.com/UltimateGiveaway OR on our Diamonds Direct Facebook Pages located at https://www.facebook.com/diamondsdirectsouthpark, https://www.facebook.com/diamondsdirectcrabtree, and https://www.facebook.com/diamondsdirectcharleston, (collectively, the “Site”) during the Contest Period and follow the instructions to submit a photo and text/caption describing your love story. All entry information and Photos shall be referred to herein each as a “Submission” and collectively as the “Submissions.” By participating in the Contest, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules (“Rules”) and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Whether or not you receive a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Rules (the “Contest Requirements”). Each participant can submit a Photo only once and only from one of Diamonds Direct Facebook pages or at http://www.CharlestonWeddingWeek.com/UltimateGiveaway. Multiple submissions from the same page or from the different Diamonds Direct Facebook pages will be disqualified.
In order to be eligible, each Submission must satisfy the submission guidelines (“Submission Guidelines”) and Contest Requirements, as set forth herein. Submission(s) that do not include all the required information and adhere to the Rules, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, will be considered void. Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, remove, delete and/or disqualify any Submission and/or Entrant (as defined in these Rules) it deems inappropriate in accordance with the guidelines contained in the Submission Guidelines or any other applicable section of these Rules. Sponsor has no obligation to acknowledge voided Submission(s). Sponsor shall not be responsible for lost, misdirected or incomplete Submissions. Sponsor shall determine in its sole discretion if a Submission meets the Contest Requirements and otherwise complies with the Rules. Before uploading the Submission, you will be required to agree (a) that you have read or have had these Rules read to you and you are in agreement with these Rules, (b) that you have received permission for the use of the image/likeness of any and all identifiable persons who appear in your Submission, including from the parent or guardian of any minor, and (c) to log in to your YouTube account and Facebook account and grant the requested permissions. You may use a generic release form to confirm permissions from persons appearing in your Submission; however, if you are selected as a potential Finalist in the Contest, you may be required to obtain a release provided by Sponsor signed by each identifiable person, or the parent/guardian of the individual if a minor, appearing in your Submission confirming permission to use his or her image/likeness. All Submissions will undergo preliminary screening for compliance with these Rules before being published or judged; however, such review does not relieve Entrant from responsibility for compliance with these Rules.
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. By entering, you understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and its Administrator, and not to Facebook or Instagram. In the event that there is a conflict between these Rules and the Facebook or Instagram terms of service or other applicable Facebook or Instagram terms, these Rules shall govern.
3. TERMS OF SUBMISSION: Limit one (1) Submission per person, inclusive of a photo and a description of your love story. Should multiple users of the same email account enter the Contest and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the Entrant, the authorized account holder of said email account at the time of entry will be considered the Entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. If any group elects to collaborate on a Submission, they are required to designate one (1) person as the agent of the group to enter the Contest, agree to these rules and accept the prize on behalf of the group. By participating in the Contest you permit public display of your entry materials and public voting in connection with your Submission. You may delete your Submission at any time before the Contest Period ends. Deleting your Submission will remove you from the Contest. Once submitted, Submissions will not be acknowledged or returned by Sponsor or Administrator. If the actual, alleged or publicized conduct of any Entrant is illegal, or if any Entrant has been convicted of a felony, or in Sponsor’s sole discretion is otherwise grossly offensive or violates generally accepted standards of behavior (including but not limited to illicit drug use or public intoxication) or otherwise leads the Sponsor to reasonably believe or conclude that the public association with the Entrant subjects Sponsor to ridicule, contempt, controversy, embarrassment or scandal, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify Entrant and such Entrant’s Submission will no longer be eligible for this Contest. Entrant understands and agrees that Sponsor’s use in matters independently developed of material similar to or identical with the Submission or containing features or elements similar to or identical with those contained in the Submission will not obligate Sponsor to negotiate with Entrant, nor will it entitle Entrant to any compensation of any kind. Entrant agrees and acknowledges that nothing herein shall preclude Sponsor from using any material in or similar to the Submission without obligation to Entrant, including, but not limited to, if Sponsor has or has determined that it has an independent legal right to use such other material, including without limitation, because such features or elements were not new or novel, or were not originated by Entrant, or were or may hereafter be independently created by or submitted to Sponsor. Entrant acknowledges that other Entrants may have used ideas and/or concepts in their Submission that may be similar in idea or concept to what is included in Entrant’s Submission. Entrant understands and agrees that he/she shall not have any claim against any other Entrant or Sponsor arising out any such similarity or be entitled to any compensation because of any such similarity.
4. SELECTION OF WINNER AND ELIGIBILITY: Following completion of the Entry Period (November 3, 2017 through November 30, 2017), Diamonds Direct USA Inc. will select the top ten (10) Submissions as Finalists. Selection of Finalists will be entirely at Diamonds Direct USA Inc.'s discretion based on the information provided within the Entry Form. The ten (10) finalist Submissions will be notified via email on or before December 5, 2017 and will move on to Round 2, the Voting Period (December 5, 2017 - December 20, 2017).
Voting Period: Online voting for Finalist Submissions begins at 12:00 noon EST December 5, 2017 and ends at 11:59am EST on December 20, 2017 (the “Voting Period”). Members of the public must have a Facebook account in order to vote. To place votes each day during the Voting Period, members of the public must go to http://www.CharlestonWeddingWeek.com/UltimateGiveaway OR on our Diamonds Direct Facebook Pages located at https://www.facebook.com/diamondsdirectsouthpark, https://www.facebook.com/diamondsdirectcrabtree, and https://www.facebook.com/diamondsdirectcharleston (collectively, the “Site”). During each day, each voter may place one vote for as many Submissions as he or she desires (for example, the voter may choose to vote for only one Photo or for multiple Submissions during one day; however, a voter may not place more than one (1) vote for any individual Submission during any one (1) day). A “day” is defined as from 12:00:01 a.m. EST on one day to 11:59:59 p.m. EST that same calendar day. Each voter is limited to one (1) vote per person/authorized email account holder, per Submission, per day, during the Voting Period. Use of personal social media accounts, blogs and websites to direct participants to voting site is permissible. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, including the right to void votes, including, but not limited to, the following reasons: Multiple votes for a Video from the same user from different IP addresses or from different email addresses during the same day; fraudulent entry votes (using a redirect link, a disguised link, a fraudulent link, etc.); Technical malfunction of servers or internet connection; User(s) recanting their own votes; Technical or content upgrades that render votes incompatible or inconsistent; Inappropriate conduct in promoting votes (spam, harassment, etc.); The purchase or exchange of votes domestically or overseas; Payment or other forms of compensation offered in exchange for votes; and Use of third-party websites, online social networking tools, robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or similar devices primarily designed or intended to generate or trade votes.
Final Judging: The Winner will be selected after the Voting Period ends based on two criteria: 1) the number of votes accumulated within the Voting Period and 2) based on Diamonds Direct USA Inc.'s sole discretion. Diamonds Direct USA Inc. will notify the Winner by email on or after December 20, 2017. By entering the contest, entrants agree to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error in these Official Rules, or the contest itself, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by all decisions of the judges and/or Sponsor, whose decisions are binding and final. Winner will be required to sign and return to Sponsor an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release within 14 days of notification. The winner must notify the Sponsor of their requested dates for the prize, plus include full name, age, and contact information (email address, physical address, phone number) of fiance/expected spouse (and co-winner) within 14 days of notification. If any prize notification is undeliverable, or in the event of non-compliance with any of these requirements, the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries. Employees and Independent Contracts working for Diamonds Direct USA Inc., Henri Daussi, Charleston Weddings Magazine, Charleston Wedding Week™, Breeze by Yoj, or any other participating vendors listed in promotional materials, and their respective advertising and promotion agencies and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) are not eligible.
5. RIGHTS GRANTED BY YOU: By entering this Contest and uploading your Submission, you agree that: You irrevocably grant to Sponsor, its licensees, agents, successors and assigns, to the extent permissible by law, the unconditional and perpetual right and license to post, display, broadcast, publish, use, adapt, edit, translate, dub, and/or modify all or a part of your Submission, your name and address (city and state/province/territory), and the names, likenesses, photographs, voices, statements and images of all persons appearing in the Submission anywhere in the world, for future advertising, trade, promotion, publicity or any other purpose, in any manner and in any medium now known or hereafter devised, without compensation and without notice to you, and/or review or approval from you, without limitation; you will not now nor in the future be paid or receive any other compensation for your Submission or for granting the Sponsor any of the rights and/or licenses set out in these Rules; and any waiver of any obligation hereunder by Sponsor does not constitute a general waiver of any obligation to Entrants.All Submissions that are uploaded and made available for viewing by the general public will be deemed posted at the direction of Entrant within the meaning of the Digital Millenium Copyright Act and the Communications Decency Act.
Your Representations and Warranties: By entering the Contest, you represent and warrant that: Your Submission, in its entirety, is an original work by you, has not been published, released or distributed previously (in whole or in part), has not won any award, and you have not included third party content (such as writing, text, graphics, artwork, logos, photographs, likeness of any third party, musical recordings, clips of videos, television programs or motion pictures) in or in connection with your Submission without permission; your Submission, the use thereof by Sponsor of any of the rights granted by you under these Rules, does not and will not infringe or violate any rights of any third party or entity, including, without limitation, patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, defamation, privacy, publicity, false light, misappropriation, confidentiality, or any contractual or other rights; you have all the rights, licenses, permissions and consents necessary to submit the Submission and to grant all of the rights that you have granted to Sponsor under these Rules; and given you their written consent to submit the Submission without claims for payment of any kind; and given you their written consent to submit the Submission without claims for payment of any kind; and provided written permission to include their name, likenesses, image or pictures in or with your Submission (for a minor, you must have the written permission of their parent or legal guardian) and you acknowledge that you may be asked by Sponsor to provide proof of such permission writing to Sponsor.
6. SUBMISSION GUIDELINES: Your Submission may not contain, as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, any content that: Is sexually explicit or suggestive; violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; profane or pornographic; contains nudity or inappropriate dress of any kind, including wearing of swimwear or undergarments; Promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing); promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; Is obscene or offensive; endorses any form of hate or hate group; Defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about the Sponsor, or its products or any other people, products, brands or companies; Contains trademarks, logos or trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or phraseology) owned by any entity; Advertises or promotes any brand or product of any kind; Contains any personal identification, such as personal names, street or email addresses, or phone numbers; Violates or encourages the violation of any law, rule or regulation; Contains materials embodying the names, likenesses or other indicia identifying any person; Promotes any particular political party, agenda or message; and/or Communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive image and/or goodwill to with which the Sponsor wishes to associate the Contest. Sponsor shall have the right to disqualify any Submissions that it deems to be obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit, lewd, derogatory, inappropriate, or otherwise not in good taste, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to remove or blur or to ask the applicable Entrant to remove or blur any non-material elements (e.g. small logos on clothing, artwork hanging in the background, music, etc.) rather than disqualify an otherwise compliant Submission. Sponsor reserves the right not to post a Submission for voting if it cannot, in Sponsor’s reasonable opinion, be altered in the manner described herein. If in Sponsor’s determination it is necessary to make minor, non-material adjustments to an otherwise compliant Submission in order to post or publish the Submission in a certain medium, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, elect to do so, or may ask Entrant to do so. If Sponsor requests Entrant to make these adjustments and Entrant chooses not to make these adjustments, Submission is subject to disqualification, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
7. PRIZES: The photo and love story with the most votes will win one (1) Grand Prize, the Ultimate Charleston Wedding Giveaway, a Breeze by Yoj Wedding. The inclusive wedding package will be based on the 75-guest count option and excludes the venue and any venue credit. All additional guests, upgrades, and vendors will be invoiced directly to the Grand Prize Winner. Additionally, the Grand Prize Winner will receive Henri Daussi Wedding Bands (valued up to $3,000). Vendors and specific items included in the Grand Prize Inclusive Wedding Package are: Event Rentals by EventWorks, Wedding Cake by Delicious Desserts, Stationery by Dodeline Design, Flowers by Fresh by Framptons, Photography by Karmen Wood, Entertainment by OtherBrother Entertainment, Catering complete with wine & beer bar package by Duvall Catering, and Officiated by Kasey King. The wedding will be co-planned by Winner, Breeze by Yoj Events, and these vendors and must be completed by December 31, 2019. Wedding location is subject to venue of the Winner’s selection and the availability of the venue in Charleston, and any rental fees associated with the venue will be paid for by Winner and date is subject to availability of vendors. Wedding is for the winning person and their partner. The wedding must take place in the greater Charleston area. Wedding and wedding components may not be sold, bartered, traded, transferred or rescheduled to dates other than as set forth above. Wedding bands from Henri Daussi will have to be special ordered upon receiving the winning person and the partner finger sizes. Special orders take a minimum of 6 weeks to deliver. Wedding bands may not be sold, bartered, traded or transferred. Certain restrictions may apply.
8. DISCLAIMER: Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damages caused or claimed to be caused by his or her participation in the sweepstakes and/or the acceptance and/or use of any prize, and release Diamonds Direct USA Inc., Charleston Weddings Magazine, Charleston Wedding Week™, Dez Inc. dba Gulfstream Communications, Henri Daussi, Breeze by Yoj Events and their designated vendor partners, their respective officers, directors, and employees, from any such liability. Sponsor(s) and its respective officers, directors, employees, subsidiaries and affiliates assume(s) no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with this sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for telecommunications, network, electronic, technical or computer failures of any kind, for inaccurate transcription of entry information, errors in any promotional or marketing materials, errors in these rules, for any human or electronic error, or for entries that are stolen, misdirected, garbled, delayed by computer transmissions, lost, late, damaged, or postage due. Entry constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use winner’s name, city, state, likeness and/or voice for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity without additional compensation. Entrants using electronic entry must be the registered subscriber of the email account from which the entry is made. Entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry.
9. ADDITIONAL RULES: This contest is sponsored by Diamonds Direct USA Inc. Failure to comply with these rules may result in disqualification from this contest. Sponsor reserves the right to withdraw the transmission of this contest or permanently disqualify from any promotion any person it believes has intentionally violated these rules. Diamonds Direct USA Inc. will announce the grand prize winner within one week of the end of the contest via Diamonds Direct Facebook pages. Winner will be contacted directly via email to receive the prize and for further instructions.